Download This Complete Accounting Project Topic And Material (Chapter 1-5 With References and Questionnaire) Titled Budgeting As A Tool For Planning And Control In A Manufacturing Industry (A Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries Plc Enugu) Here On ProjectGate. See Below For The Abstract, Table Of Contents, List Of Figures, List Of Tables, List Of Appendices, List Of Abbreviations, And Chapter One. Click The Download Now Button Below To Get The Complete Project Work Instantly.
PROJECT TOPIC AND MATERIAL ON BUDGETING AS A TOOL FOR PLANNING AND CONTROL IN A MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC ENUGU)
The Project File Details
- Name: Budgeting As A Tool For Planning And Control In A Manufacturing Industry (A Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries Plc Enugu)
- Type: PDF and MS Word (DOC)
- Size: [70 KB]
- Length:  Pages
This research work was focused on investigation on the use of budgeting as a tool for planning and control in topical manufacturing industry like Nigerian breweries plc, Enugu.
The objective of the study is to show the important of budgeting as a tool for planning and control in operation of a manufacture industry which has profit maximization as its principal objective. The research also aims at identifying the procedures adopted in the formulation of annual budgets of Nigerian Breweries plc.
Based on this, the following hypothesis was formulated for the study. The hypothesis include:
(1) Managers use budgeting as a tool for planning and control in attaining the goals of the business.
(2) Decision-making is performed in a manufacturing industry using budgeting.
(3) Utilization of resource is achieved with the use of budgeting and