Download This Complete Project Topic And Material (Chapter 1-5 With References and Questionnaire) Titled Effectiveness Of Institute Of Chartered Accountant Of Nigeria (Ican) As An Agency For Continuing Education. Here On ProjectGate. See Below For The Abstract, Table Of Contents, List Of Figures, List Of Tables, List Of Appendices, List Of Abbreviations, And Chapter One. Click The Download Now Button Below To Get The Complete Project Work Instantly.
PROJECT TOPIC AND MATERIAL ON EFFECTIVENESS OF INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OF NIGERIA (ICAN) AS AN AGENCY FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
The Project File Details
- Name: Effectiveness Of Institute Of Chartered Accountant Of Nigeria (Ican) As An Agency For Continuing Education
- Type: PDF and MS Word (DOC)
- Size: [70 KB]
- Length:  Pages
ABSTRACT This study is an attempt to examine the effectiveness of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) as an Agency of Continuing Education. This is with a view to determining whether it can be concluded that the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) is an agency for continuing education. This is to show what Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria is all about and its effectiveness as an agency for continuing education. This is because the recognition of the role of Accountancy in national development as indispensable for the full function of the Accountant. This determines that the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria is well suited for continuing education because it has motivational factors by way of employment prospects for its products. It also equips the leaner with skill in Accountancy. However, it has the deficiency of a narrow based curriculum and communication gap between the Institute and its target audience. To this end, four hypotheses were formulated to test empirically whether or not the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) is an agency for continuing education and its effectiveness. These hypotheses are:
- The Educational Programmes of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) offers the participants certification for better employment, promotions and appointments.
- The ICAN Educational Programmes raise accountants to social status that compare favourably with that of other professional scholars.
- The Education Programmes of ICAN affects the proper development of the accountants for his economic and social roles.
- There is a failure on the part of ICAN to reach out to its target audience