Download This Complete Project Topic And Material (Chapter 1-5 With References and Questionnaire) Titled Impact Of Corporate Social Responsibility On Organizational Performance, A Study Of Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc. Here On ProjectGate. See Below For The Abstract, Table Of Contents, List Of Figures, List Of Tables, List Of Appendices, List Of Abbreviations, And Chapter One. Click The Download Now Button Below To Get The Complete Project Work Instantly.
PROJECT TOPIC AND MATERIAL ON IMPACT OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE, A STUDY OF ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC
The Project File Details
- Name: Impact Of Corporate Social Responsibility On Organizational Performance, A Study Of Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc
- Type: PDF and MS Word (DOC)
- Size: [70 KB]
- Length:  Pages
1.1 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM Most organizations do not see reason in given back to the society a little of their profit. Hence, some organizations including banks see no reason why they should involve themselves in Corporate Social Responsibility. This has created a problem in the environment where they operate, because many banks see the programme of CSR as an onerous task. Taking deposits, granting loans and providing complementary services which could and would yield profitable returns are the core business of banks in whatever kinds of countries, whatever kinds of culture, and whatever kinds of business environments. However, the trend in social responsibility is increasingly adopted by banks to respond to the need of the society within which it operates and to be responsible for meeting the expectations of their customers and other stakeholders in a socially responsible way. Thus, perceived drawbacks on this practice could be on the amount of capital that has to be devoted in solving society’s needs and meeting up with their expectations. Again, this trend may be viewed as a drift from the main focus of banks as profit making institutions to charitable organizations. However, there is need to battle with this wrong notion and orientation to accepting CSR programs as a necessity and an unavoidable option to modern day Banks knowing that they are not operating in a vacuum but within the society and as such should reciprocate by meeting some of her expectations.
1.3 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY The general objective of this research work is to determine the Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Organizational Performance of Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc. However other specific objectives are to;
- Ascertain the relationship between employee relations and innovation.
- Determine the impact of community welfare on enhance corporate image.
- Access the relationship between environmental management and increase in performance/profitability.
- Ascertain the effect of ethical obligation on ability to attract professional work force.
- To ascertain the mediatory role of organizational trust between CSR perceptions and organizational performance.
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTIONS This work is guided by the following research questions:
- What is the relationship between employee relations and innovation?
- What is the impact of community welfare on enhanced corporate image?
- What the relationship between environmental management and increase performance/profitability?
- What is the effect of ethical obligation on ability to attract professional work force?
- Do perceptions of organizational trust mediate between CSR perceptions and organizational performance?