Download This Complete Business Administration Project Topic And Material (Chapter 1-5 With References and Questionnaire) Titled The Development Of Entrepreneurship In A Depressed Economy (A Case Study Of Nigerian Association Of Small-Scale Industrialists (Nassi) Enugu State Chapter) Here On ProjectGate. See Below For The Abstract, Table Of Contents, List Of Figures, List Of Tables, List Of Appendices, List Of Abbreviations, And Chapter One. Click The Download Now Button Below To Get The Complete Project Work Instantly.
PROJECT TOPIC AND MATERIAL ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN A DEPRESSED ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN ASSOCIATION OF SMALL-SCALE INDUSTRIALISTS (NASSI) ENUGU STATE CHAPTER)
The Project File Details
- Name: The Development Of Entrepreneurship In A Depressed Economy (A Case Study Of Nigerian Association Of Small-Scale Industrialists (Nassi) Enugu State Chapter)
- Type: PDF and MS Word (DOC)
- Size: [70 KB]
- Length:  Pages
This research work strives to evaluate the extent of development in Entrepreneurship in a depressed economy like Nigeria. A closer and pragmatic approach was adopted by using Nigerian Association of Small-Scale Industrialists (NASSI) Enugu State Chapter. NASSI has been seen as one of the nation’s governmental agency involved in manpower development and training and financing small-scale industrialists. In view of this the following is being recommended for improving this developmental objective.
- Government commitment in developing the sector, this giving the much desired self-reliance a priority by investing in the project.
- The entire citizenry are enjoined to be creative by being involved in creation of opportunities for self-reliance rather than relying on government and other big companies for their jobs.
- The provision of an organized loan-revolving scheme, thus making it mandatory for benefactors to repay in time.
- Nassi should as well try and organize their curricular towards giving trainings that are practical and not theoretical so as to feel the impact in a short period of time. And finally the need to inculcate into our psych and schema the need to be technologically self-reliant.
Therefore, the research is suggesting that further studies could be done on this by evaluating the impact of small-scale enterprises in the economy. And the prospects of the Nigerian Entrepreneur in a depressed economy. Consequently, the research solicits for NASSI to be more pragmatic in their operation vis-à-vis the decree of which they were established and then government in its own effort to try and create an enabling environment for entrepreneurship development. In +his words Abrahim Maslow (A psychologist known for his theories regarding human needs) insinuated that “the most valuable 100 people to bring into a deteriorating society would not be economists, or politicians or engineer rather 100 entrepreneurs.”