Download This Complete Business Administration Project Topic And Material (Chapter 1-5 With References and Questionnaire) Titled The Effectiviness Of Compensation Package On Workers Performance In An Organization (A Case Of The Nigeria Police Force) Here On ProjectGate. See Below For The Abstract, Table Of Contents, List Of Figures, List Of Tables, List Of Appendices, List Of Abbreviations, And Chapter One. Click The Download Now Button Below To Get The Complete Project Work Instantly.
PROJECT TOPIC AND MATERIAL ON THE EFFECTIVINESS OF COMPENSATION PACKAGE ON WORKERS PERFORMANCE IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE OF THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE)
The Project File Details
- Name: TThe Effectiviness Of Compensation Package On Workers Performance In An Organization (A Case Of The Nigeria Police Force)
- Type: PDF and MS Word (DOC)
- Size: [70 KB]
- Length:  Pages
This study was carried out to know through empirical examination the relationship between the following variables among junior and senior officers of the Nigeria Police Force.
- Perceived compensation cum incentives, which is regarded as an indicator of the degree of felt disjunction between approved ends and available means.
- Employee voice and representation, which reflects an individual feeling of powerlessness, formlessness, and isolation (anomie) and,
- Job satisfaction which is taken as an outcome or result of feeling alienated by the management policies in a work situation.
The study was carried out on the junior and senior officers of the Nigeria Police Force. Self-made questionnaire (validated and tested for reliability) was administered on them based on the research hypothesis of the study.
The date collected was analyzed by means of simple (%) percentages and T-test.
The analysis showed that:
- There is significant difference between the senior and junior officers in terms of perceived significant difference !n relation to compensation, incentives, employee voice and representation,
ii. It also shows that there is significant difference in relation to the feelings of alienation be1ween their and the junior officers.
iii. The analysis also indicate that there is significant difference in relation to job – satisfaction on the part of the senior and junior officers and
iv. Those both senior and junior officers were significantly not satisfied with their jobs in relation to management policies