Download This Complete Project Topic And Material (Chapter 1-5 With References and Questionnaire) Titled The Influence Of Child Abuse On The Social Adjustment Of Pupils In Primary Schools Here On ProjectGate. See Below For The Abstract, Table Of Contents, List Of Figures, List Of Tables, List Of Appendices, List Of Abbreviations, And Chapter One. Click The Download Now Button Below To Get The Complete Project Work Instantly.
PROJECT TOPIC AND MATERIAL ON THE INFLUENCE OF CHILD ABUSE ON THE SOCIAL ADJUSTMENT OF PUPILS IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS
The Project File Details
- Name: The Influence Of Child Abuse On The Social Adjustment Of Pupils In Primary Schools
- Type: PDF and MS Word (DOC)
- Size: [70 KB]
- Length:  Pages
The study examined the influence of child abuse on the social adjustment of children in primary schools in Mainland Local Government Area of Lagos State. In this study, some relevant and extensive literatures were review under relevant sub-headings. The descriptive research survey was used to assess the respondents; opinions using the questionnaire and the sampling technique. In this study, 120 (one hundred and twenty) respondents were selected and used as samples to represent the population of the study.
A total of four (4) null hypotheses were formulated and tested in this study. Also, the independent t-test statistical tool was used to test and analyses the null hypotheses at 0.05 level of significance.
At the end of the exercise, the following results were obtained:
- There is a significant difference between the family background of children who are abused and those who are not abused.
- There is a significant difference between the social adjustment of children abused and those not abused.
- There is a significant difference between the academic performance of children who are abused and those who are not.
- Finally, there is a significant difference between the abuse of children who come from high socio-economic home and those who come from low socio-economic homes.